Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh! I'm back!


I'm back and so is my account. Hurray! I'm currently working on a page for an anthology project dedicated to a beloved SCAD professor: Jeremy Mullins (aka "Sweetwater). I hope I can get it done in time. I heard about it while I was out of town and had no supplies around me to work with. I just got back yesterday and it's due on August 1st. Agh!

I haven't been doing much by way of comics since getting out of college except for working on a pet project anthology with me SCAD buddies: If the Greek gods and demi-gods were in high school. Pages are posted on my deviantart webpage: wwww.Concetta20.deviantart.com. I've been brushing up on my life drawing, going back to still lifes and trying my hand at illustration. I'm trying to make a series of Narnia themed illustrations. My first one so far is "The Council of Owls" from the Silver Chair. The next one I'm planning might be when Aslan is having Jill to recite the signs (also from the Silver Chair).

No comments: